Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EG4 BrightMount Solar Panel Ground Mount Rack Kit
When I was looking to install an EG4 Hybrid mini-split system I needed solar panels and some sort of mounting hardware for the panels.  I thought about making my own mounts but then came across this kit.  I ordered 2 kits and setup one temporarily since I need to move the panels to a new location before I mount both sets full of panels.  Each kit easily holds the four 24v solar panels I used with extra room on the rails.  I can have 5 panels on each with a little overhang on each end if I choose to.  My panels happen to be 39" wide.  I ended up setting an extra panel on the end and having 3 more standing up for 8 panels total while testing the mini-split.  What I really liked about this kit is I couldn't build this kit for what I paid for each one and they are easily customized and come with a ton of mounting hardware and hold down clamps for various size solar panels since some are thicker than others.  You can adjust your angles and even though it is a ground mount setup that you can put on various mounting surfaces (cement, 4x4s, 6x6s etc) you can also modify for angled roof mounting fairly easily.  The video below shows the setup and how easy it was and the few things you need to pay attention to while setting it up.  The best thing is if the mount holes they have don't work for your needs you can drill quickly whatever you want in the hardware.  The way it came worked out well for me though.  You can view the product with the link below.

EG4 BrightMount Solar Panel Ground Mount Rack Kit

[Image: mount1.jpg][Image: mount2.jpg]
[Image: mount3.jpg][Image: mount4.jpg]
[Image: mount5.jpg][Image: mount6.jpg]